WE ARE…..SPECIALIST TECHNOLOGY DISTRIBUTOR!
* The solution specialist.
* The vendor specialist.
* Enable all sizes of resellers to win.
* Specialists business unit with the best of breed hardware and software brands.
This enables us to do the basics right – biggest and best IBM team, most IBM resource and knowledge, more IBM stock than the rest of our competitors, flexible commercial terms and state-of-the-art logistics. You’re in capable hands.
As an IBM partner you have a varied choice of where to source your IBM flex, System x and System Storage products. With that in mind we would like to offer some compelling reasons as to why we stand out from the rest and assist you in delivering your solutions. What can we offer you to meet your needs and expectations?
* All quotes constructed and prepared within 3 hours.
* Most competitive price, first time every time.
* The right stock available for next day delivery.
* Weekly updates from our Business Development Team to keep you up to date with all IBM’s promotions/product offerings.
* 5 years distributing IBM servers.
These capabilities leave us well placed as the distributor of choice for IBM
IBM Flex System
A building block of PureFlex and other expert integrated systems in the PureSystems™ family – helps your enterprise go beyond blades by providing high performance, easily integrated components, and increased flexibility for your enterprise
Custom-build infrastructure to your requirements
IBM Flex System offers a broad range of x86 and POWER compute nodes in an innovative chassis design that goes beyond blade servers with advanced networking and system management, to support extraordinary simplicity, flexibility and upgradability.
If you want to build and tune a custom configuration based on the most advanced blade server in the market with maximum x86 EP compute and memory performance, IBM Flex System is the right fit.
IBM Flex System Enterprise chassis is designed for multiple generations of technology. It offers:
* 14 standard-width or 7 full-width bays, or any combination, for compute nodes, storage nodes, and expansion nodes
* Four scalable high-speed switch bays
* Support for 40Gb Ethernet networking
* Node-to-node traffic contained within the chassis, to significantly reduce Top-of-Rack (ToR) switch latency
* Integrated chassis management
* Headroom to support future power and cooling needs:
* Up to six 2500W power supplies (with N+N multiple redundancy or N+1 single-redundancy)
* Up to eight scalable fans
* Full redundancy of power, cooling, I/O, and other major components
Key benefits of the new IBM SYSTEM X M4 series server include :
* Outstanding up time – with the option of redundant and hot-swap fans, disks and power supplies, IBM System X server provides aresilient architecture that is ideal for business critical applications.
* Exceptional ease of management – optional.
* Feature on Demand (FoD) remote presence provides the ability to manage, monitor and troubleshoot from anywhere.
IBM System x3100 M4 –x3200 M4 – x3500 M4 1-socket and 2 Socket tower server
New IBM System x M4 announcement:
Introducing two-socket rack & tower servers
The IBM System x3650 M4, x3550 M4 and x3620 M4 are the three servers that IBM introduces to the volume segment. These servers are at the sweet spot of the market and they will supersede the highly successful M3 versions of these products.